Product Marketing Manager at Basis Technologies
| Chicago, IL
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:29 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, November 10, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Basis Technologies delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Basis Technologies is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Basis Technologies' brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Basis improves the lives of those working in our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
You will focus on the development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives in order to support Basis Technologies' ongoing product growth and development. You will work closely with the Product and marketing teams, identifying ways to marketing our product to different segments and partner types. You will contribute by:
- Assisting with the development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives
- Assisting the product and marketing teams in developing positioning and messaging for different market segments and partner types
- Collaborating with sales teams to capture new content requests and update content libraries
- Assisting with the creation of buyer-focused messaging, customer/sales presentations, web content and other customer-facing content for the market
- Assisting with market and customer research to gather data and insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process for the product
- Assisting with the development of competitive comparison and objection handling materials for use in positioning against similar offerings from other organizations
- Assisting with the development of customer references, testimonials, and case studies for external and internal use, or assist other internal teams in doing so
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of products in the market and communicate the results of related sales and marketing efforts
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing or sales enablement roles with proven results
- Ability to hit the ground running in a product marketing capacity
- Ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges
- Technical aptitude to understand assigned products, with an astute knowledge of industry market trends
- Practical knowledge in current marketing strategies and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to a wide range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Effective cross-functional project management skills
- Continuous learner driven to succeed and achieve significant results
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in Business to Business (B2B) marketing
- Experience in adtech or marketing technology
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH BASIS TECHNOLOGIES
We take care of our people and believe that our success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.