Product Marketing Manager at Topaz Labs (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:06 a.m. (CST) on Monday, December 19, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We're Topaz Labs, an AI tech company that builds one-click image and video quality software with deep learning. Over 1M photographers and designers trust us with their work, including on teams at Apple, Netflix, NASA, and more. We've processed over 1 billion images, achieved 1000% revenue growth in the last 4 years, and we're only getting started.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to craft a compelling story and help our users succeed with either Topaz Photo AI or Topaz Video AI. You will deeply understand our users and their needs, and create concise but powerful copy, images, videos, and other content to connect with them in an authentic way.
- Rocketship growth and opportunity for impact ($3M → $30M revenue in four years)
- Over 1 million customers (including companies like Apple, NASA, Netflix) have used us for over 1 billion photos. Our tech has been covered by Fast Company, The Verge, Engadget, Mashable, BBC, and more
- World-class team that executes quickly, obsesses about the customer experience, and promotes from within
- Profitable company with infinite runway
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience with proven and measurable results
- You're a concise and persuasive writer
- You have good design sense
- You're a self-starter and comfortable powering through ambiguity to get to solutions
- You have well-defined ideas of what it takes to excel in acquiring users and providing user value
- You've read Made to Stick or Smart Brevity
- Strongly preferred: photography interest and experience
This is a unique role for the right person to apply their marketing expertise to accelerate an already high-growth company. We offer strong base salary plus significant ownership that scales with the company's growth. We also offer 100% covered medical/dental/vision for employees, 15 days annual PTO plus holidays, and 401k matching. This is a full-time on-site role in Dallas, TX, and we will ask you to relocate if you're not in the area.
Read Full Job Description