DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager to head up marketing for our ad measurement product line. Your contributions will be instrumental in hitting ambitious goals for this fast-growing business unit and a diverse group of stakeholders will rely on your messaging, including advertisers, agencies, media companies, technology firms. You will partner with our sales, product, and success teams, as well as other members of the marketing team, to drive awareness, engagement, and sales for DISQO’s ad measurement solutions.
Within the Marketing team at DISQO, Product Marketing represents the voice of the customer both internally and externally and leads collaboratively across functions to tie together Product, Marketing, and Sales. Product Marketing is responsible for driving comprehensive go-to-market strategies, competitive intelligence, messaging across all customer segments, and sales campaigns. You will support the Product Marketing function assisting in product and campaign launches, content creation, and sales education.
What you will do:
- Develop overall Product Marketing strategy for advertising measurement business unit
- Demonstrate and communicate knowledge of the industry, target market, and customer journey internally and externally
- Collaborate closely within the Product team to intimately understand the vision and business objectives for our products
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing, and Sales teams to align efforts and effectively position and message our portfolio of products by demonstrating unique value propositions to our customer segments across
- Drive sales enablement through the development of sales decks, product collateral, and ongoing sales training
- Develop thought leadership content such as case studies, reports, and sales blog posts supporting the growth of our products
- Support Marketing product launch plans for new and existing products
- Create and build on existing buyer and user personas and champion the use of these personas across the organization
- Contribute to a repository for industry research, customer insights, transaction win/loss analysis, and competitive analysis/playbooks
- Track and report quantifiable results on an ongoing basis
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years B2B product marketing experience
- Experience marketing to brands, advertising agencies, and media companies
- Experience with the advertising effectiveness industry including on topics such as attribution, brand lift
- Experience with industry associations relevant to advertising research such as the ARF, ANA, IAB, 4As, MMA, i-com etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly writing long and short-form content such as case studies, reports, emails, and sales decks
- Excels at working cross-functionally, aligning multiple stakeholders Strategic thinker who can reduce broad strategies into well-defined messages
- Ability to understand and connect technical details to meaningful customer value
- Must reside in the United States
- Experience in or deep knowledge of the marketing and market research industries
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.