About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an experienced GTM Product Marketing Manager to help us develop our sales playbooks for new and existing sales verticals. As part of the GTM team, you will collaborate with the Sales and Demand Generation teams to build targeted campaigns, craft impactful sales content, and co-develop engaging enablement content that expands access to high quality mental health care.
- Develop key messaging and positioning that highlight the unique qualities of Lyra’s mental health benefit
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop our yearly and ongoing strategy to meet the objectives for your specific sales vertical
- Build Lyra’s core Sales content for critical moments in the buying cycle, including presentations, white papers, data sheets, and videos
- Work with Demand Generation to create campaigns designed to resonate with benefit leaders based on their role, company size, industry, and top challenges
- Partner with our Research Team to develop surveys and interview questions that equips our Sales Team with valuable intel on our buyers and competitors
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, including the Sales Enablement Team, to ensure the smooth role out of content, tools, and processes
- Lead enablement sessions for our Sales Team and our entire Go-to-Market Team on new marketing and sales materials
- Act as a subject matter expert on a specific section of the sales process
- Evangelize our solutions at conferences, trade shows, to analysts and customers
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing with preference given to sales enablement experience.
- Proven success in driving all stage of the sales process
- Experience inspiring, effectively communicating with other, and managing a team of people
- Strong presentation skills with a eye towards design
- Proven ability to create effective content across mediums
- Sales experience a plus
- MBA a plus
This is a virtual optional position. Qualified candidates outside of California are encouraged to apply!
**We have multiple PMM positions open. Please select one and do not apply to all three*
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description