About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to be the key conduit across GTM strategy, sales, marketing, and product. In this role, you will help drive the company’s future growth path, informing prioritization of new markets and executing on the GTM vision, helping Lyra deliver high quality mental health care in new ways. In this role you will help define and execute the strategy for new market segments and potential channel partnerships. You will lead the development of our sales playbooks for new and existing sales verticals. As part of the Product Marketing GTM team, you will collaborate with the Sales and Demand Generation teams to build targeted campaigns, craft impactful sales content, and co-develop engaging enablement content that expands access to high quality mental health care.
- Conduct market research in collaboration with the Market Research Team to consume and analyze research on new market segments and buyer personas. Work cross functionally to develop market sizing to inform investment prioritization.
- Support due diligence efforts to evaluate potential channel partnerships
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management to convey net new features and functionality needs to effectively sell into new markets.
- Strategize on new pricing models and configurations to support market needs.
- Develop key messaging and positioning that highlight the unique qualities of Lyra’s mental health benefit.
- Act as a subject matter expert in new market segments for sales and executive audiences.
- Build out core Sales content for new markets and channel partnerships for critical moments in the buying cycle, including presentations, white papers, data sheets, and videos
- Coordinate with key stakeholders, including the Sales Enablement Team, to ensure the smooth role out of content, tools, and processes
- Lead enablement sessions for our Sales Team and our entire Go-to-Market Team on new marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop our annual and ongoing GTM strategy to meet the objectives for new market segments and channel partnerships.
- Evangelize our solutions at conferences, trade shows, to analysts, prospective customers, and channel partners.
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing with preference given to sales enablement or product strategy experience
- Proven success in driving all stage of the sales process
- Experience inspiring and effectively communicating with others
- Strong presentation skills with a eye towards design
- Has an Entrepreneurial spirit and approach to work
- Public speaking experience and executive experience
- Proven ability to create effective content across mediums
- Business development experience a plus
- MBA preferred
This is a virtual optional position. Qualified candidates outside of California are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description