Personal Inspirer at Wix
Wix’s Marketing team - we're passionate professionals who create some of the world's biggest marketing campaigns, grow our vibrant social media channels, and launch innovative products. With our international TV, radio and online ads, we let the world know what Wix is all about.
100% online person, you live the trends over the web. You do not need to be told what to do or to have a list of tasks created for you, you do it by yourself.
You are a self managed person, super intelligent and an extreme level of curiosity and resilience.
You have a deep business understanding along with excellent research and analytical skills that you can maximize through your knowledge of the relevant tools.
You’re a great writer in English and you’re a natural storyteller. You have a lot of experience in creating business and content presentations, and you’re also an independent self starter with initiative and curiosity.
You have excellent people skills and you know how to motivate them to corporate with you. You’re also a great project manager who knows how to make things happen.
As a Personal inspirer you will:
- Work directly with our CMO and show him things he is not aware of, different funnel ideas, creative ideas, and overall - inspire him.
- Help articulate his ideas, strategic vision, business and professional know-hows into words and visual presentations
- Learn and assimilate Wix’s Marketing team’s way of thinking and working, and express it in writing
- Write content that will improve the group’s professionalism
- Keep a close eye on all our marketing activities, initiate researching efforts on various subjects and help improve our creativity, our innovation and our connection to our users
- Constantly review our content and always strive to improve it
- Initiate projects and work independently to achieve them while motivating and leading different stakeholders within Wix
- Follow current trends on the web and recognize opportunities when they arise
- Create and foster relationships with our users in order to understand their needs and the best ways to connect with them
* Please submit your CV together with your portfolio or marketing/ writing examples.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.