Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
As our first Partner Marketing Manager, you will be tasked with spreading the Flyhomes for Agents (FFA) message to Managing Directors, Owners and Agents within the top real estate brokerages in our markets.
You will need to have an ability to gain the attention of busy business leaders in order to accurately convey our message and motivate them to take action. You will manage all aspects of marketing within FFA so it is important that you are versatile and familiar with a broad array of marketing strategies and tactics. Most importantly, you will help shape the future of a new division within Flyhomes and help take it nationwide.What you’ll do:
- Understand the FFA target audience and value proposition to help shape our evolving messaging and positioning framework (MPF)
- Ensure the MPF contains both “To Partner” and “Through Partner” components
- Utilize the MPF to create a marketing strategy both nationally and for each local market (usually state by state)
- Create an editorial calendar tied to specific marketing events throughout the year
- Work with our Research Team to come up with targeted lists of prospects
- Run local marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end; identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- Organize strategic field marketing events, such as networking, cocktail hours, lunch and learns, webinars, trade shows and pop ups that generate qualified leads and deepen local relationships
- Manage local sponsorships and execution, collaborating with sales, that raise awareness and generate qualified leads
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft targeted messaging, while also ensuring consistency across brand
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of each campaign and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), developing ways to scale
- Ultimately your efforts will help fill our sales funnel and help drive revenue within existing partners
- Identify, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels by market to build brand awareness and trust
- Coordinate with our central marketing team to understand and make the most of our marketing tools
- A strong can-do attitude and a high level of urgency. FFA is a new business within Flyhomes and we are in an exciting ‘build & scale’ mode.
- 3-5+ years’ experience marketing and event execution; preference for start-up or high growth company experience
- Experience directly managing lead generation campaigns at a local level
- An ability to thrive in ambiguity and a bias for action even in instances of incomplete information
- Excellent relationship management skills. This is a very collaborative role so you’ll need to work well within a team and this will be at times a customer facing role as you interact with prospects at field marketing events.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets) and common marketing tools
- Discipline and willingness to grow! We are going to fail, learn, fail again, learn again, and do something great together!
- Ability to work without much supervision or guidance.
- Your humility, strong bias for collaboration, and healthy self-awareness. Building a business is hard. Doing so in one of the most regulated industries is harder. We are building together, relentlessly, and without ego. Understanding that we win together is table stakes.
- Demonstrated success in marketing to real estate agents and an active network of real estate agents, ideally in a major metropolitan market in Washington, California, or Texas is a huge plus!
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You use data to showcase the value of marketing activities / events.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!