Paid Search Specialist at Blue Wheel (Detroit, MI)
| Detroit, MI
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:20 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 12, 2022
Blue Wheel is one of Inc. Magazines 2021 fastest-growing private companies in the US. We can attribute much of that growth to our digital marketing and advertising capabilities, and our amazing track record of success for our clients.
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Paid Search Strategist by being responsible for account day-to-day tasks including writing ads and ad extensions, reviewing search terms (on a weekly basis), negating and adding keywords to help boost account performance, and building campaigns and ad groups. You will work closely with the Paid Search Manager to learn the fundamentals of Paid Search, the digital marketing funnel and where your campaigns fit into a customer’s journey!
In the 1st month, you will…
· Immerse yourself in BW’s culture, team and digital marketing philosophy.
· Train alongside team Strategists and Lead to learn BW Paid Social 101.
· Take a deep dive into the assigned client’s business needs and objectives.
· Review search terms and create ads and extensions for your assigned clients based on insights from the account.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by…
· Familiarizing yourself with the Google and Bing Interfaces along with Google and Bing Ad Editors
· Expanding your knowledge be beginning to create Google and Bing campaigns from the group up by following Google and BW best practices.
· Become to go-to for all the things ad and ad extension copy for your accounts.
· Exploring relevant search trends and providing keyword research for new accounts.
· Begin to learn how to properly tag ads in Google and Bing.
Execute in Month 3 by...
· Developing campaigns, ad groups, and ads on Google and Bing with minimal supervision.
· Reporting account insights on a weekly bases.
· Implementing account optimizations from the Paid Social Strategists.
· Tackling client tasks to ensure your accounts are running smoothly from day-to-day perspective.
· Conduct internal account structural audits on your client roster to ensure uniformity.
Desired Skills & Experience
· 6 months to 1 year experience running Amazon or Google/Bing PPC campaigns.
· 1 years + experience in an agency environment preferred
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
· Proficiency in G-Suite tools preferred
· The smallest detail is your favorite detail!
· Creativity and experience bringing new platforms and ideas to fruition
· Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
Click here to learn more about our YOOCI core vales and Blue Wheel perks and Benefits.
More Information on Blue Wheel
Blue Wheel operates in the Agency industry. The company is located in Birmingham, MI. Blue Wheel was founded in 2011. It has 90 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 6 open jobs at Blue Wheel, click here.
Read Full Job Description