Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Craft and drive Paid Media strategy through an integrated approach to Search. Leveraging your expertise across a variety of paid channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, and more!) and collaborating closely with SEO to help grow your clients' bottom line
- You’ll consult with our clients, learning their needs and overall business objectives and leveraging the data to grow their business via measurable recommendations and results. You’ll build strong, lasting relationships with your clients using Seer's values as your compass. You treat each touchpoint as an opportunity to build depth and trust in your relationship
- Work closely with Team Leads to foster collaboration between all members of the account team, while serving as a mentor and motivator to the Associates on your accounts. You’ll help your team provide the highest level of service and advanced problem solving to our clients on a day-to-day basis
- Oversee day-to-day campaign strategy & management, acting as a champion for big data and making recommendations at scale. You'll ensure analyses and client recommendations are, at the very least, rooted in both paid and organic data-- supporting keyword research, ad copy creation, landing page recommendations, and performance analysis along the way
- Prepare and lead presentations for your clients that demonstrate your impact and value on their bottom line. You're the tried-and-true business partner that client's dream of; positioning yourself as an extension of their team, and treating their wins/losses as your own
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You've managed Paid Campaigns across a wide range of engines & management platforms. You have experience with ecommerce and lead gen and you’re ready to jump in on both with experience and insight. You’re no newbie to the world of automation; you have experience leveraging Automated Bidding, Portfolio Bids & Budgets, and third-party management tools such as Kenshoo, Marin, SA360, and more
- You know the world of Search changes fast and it excites you! You're all over the latest emerging trends, tools, technologies, and data sets. You see the future of Machine Learning and AI in Search. You bring fresh ideas to the table and fearlessly run alongside industry changes. You're quick to kick up a new opportunity and run with it, making data-driven, actionable recommendations to drive value for your clients
- Your skills stretch beyond Paid Media-- you're savvy with Excel, Google Suite, Data Visualization tools and you have an A+ in “Data Literacy”. You understand data sources and constructs, the basics of SQL, and more! Most importantly, you know when there's an opportunity at your fingertips and are quick to loop-in the resident Data Analyst & Engineer to make it a reality
- You thrive on a challenge-- rolling up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing; you’ve got hands-on experience running campaigns and it’s made you the SME you are today
- Paid Media may be your thing, but you know it takes a data-driven, holistic approach to drive success for your clients. You're all about channel integration and leveraging data from SEO, Social, and Analytics to build smarter Paid strategies. You may not have all the answers, but you know where to go and who to ask
- Your passion for Search stretches beyond reading industry blogs, articles, and case studies. You use your knowledge to elevate your clients, colleagues and industry peers-- through 1:1s, Lunch 'n Learns, webinars, blogs, case studies, and speaking engagements