Member Marketing Manager at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:00 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 22, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
We are looking for a Member Marketing Manager focused on communicating Lyra's offering and value to end users of our service (members). Your goal will be to partner with our customers and internal teams to develop and implement effective marketing strategies that create awareness, drive member registrations, and care utilization. You will use marketing best practices, research and user insights, and creative skills to confidently present recommendations to customers, execute your plans, and achieve customer and Lyra business goals. You’ll own initiatives to evolve and scale our efforts to serve a growing number of customers. Your work will help build strong relationships with our customers as well as help thousands of people in need find and receive quality mental health care.
- Develop and confidently present marketing recommendations to customers, collaborating with them on a plan that aligns with their goals
- Devise and execute on marketing plans that will drive member utilization and awareness of Lyra products/programs
- Effectively manage the production of marketing assets with designers across multiple customers to meet customer deadlines
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes and standards, collaborating with teams such as customer success, clinical, product, engineering and others to effectively set up processes to scale member marketing over time.
- In collaboration with other members of the team, develop launch marketing guides and playbooks that support benefit leaders in introducing Lyra
- 4+ years of marketing experience with digital health or consumer health, and a focus on B2C or B2B2C audiences
- Excellent project management skills and demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Passion for supporting customers and success track record with client service
- Data-driven and analytical
- Experience building repeatable processes that scale, improving operations or driving change management a plus
- Self-motivated and highly organized with the ability to balance priorities in a constantly evolving work environment
- Experience with JIRA, Salesforce, Tableau, and Confluence a plus
Candidates who provide a cover letter will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description