At Northspyre, you’ll join the incredible journey of transforming the way modern real estate teams manage complex projects. Leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence, Northspyre helps facilitate faster, more predictable outcomes on complex real estate projects. In 4 years, our platform has already facilitated more than $45 billion of complex projects across the United States.
We are a passionate, collaborative, and diverse team who are eager to roll-up our sleeves and make an impact at a startup that has the confidence and backing of some of the same investors who backed other revolutionary, industry transforming companies like SpaceX, Tesla, and Airbnb.
Help us build software that builds the world!
About the opportunity
We are looking to add to our smart, driven, and talented team with an ambitious Marketing Storyteller. This person is responsible for telling the story of our customers' success with Northsypre to the others so that everyone in the industry can understand the potential of leveraging automation, data analytics and artificial intelligence in real project delivery.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Partner with existing customer and 3rd party contractors on narrating, planning and coordinating video and written testimonials
- Work with customers to draw out the compelling parts of their story and experience with Northspyre
- Collaborate with our customer success and account management teams to make sure we are crafting a customer delivery process that allows customers to have clear, quantifiable key results that are useful for testimonials
- Track metrics and key results around impact of testimonials.
- Create written and video testimonials, case studies, customer quotes, and more.
- Staying up to date with the latest best practices and technologies
- Effectively collaborating with internal Northspyre team members
- Actively identifying and removing barriers to success.
- Recommending improvements to Northspyre’s internal processes
- Other responsibilities as assigned
We are looking for people who have:
- Excellent writer and storyteller
- Persuasive - not afraid to get in front of clients and ask the questions needed to take the customer story from okay to awesome
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Project management skills, the ability to take concepts from idea through execution to tracking results
- Ability to lead and direct internal resources with confidence, identify and act on project issues and risks, seeing each through to its proper resolution
- Proven relationship-building skills and communication experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate with Northspyre team members and executives
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Experience working remotely in similar roles is strongly preferred
- Preferable experience working with HubSpot
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to a competitive salary, we are offering a meaningful stock option package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, and major US Holidays
- $45 monthly stipend towards ClassPass (fitness/spa)
- Awesome company swag!
- Free access to Health Advocate
- Remote-first work environment -we have an office in NYC, but our teammates are all over the United States and around the world
- You will be part of a small, professional fast-moving team with minimal supervision
- Annual team gatherings in NYC
Top Three Reasons to Join
#1: It’s the Right Time – We’ve already facilitated more than $45 billion of complex projects across the United States
#2. Northspyre has the right product – Our technology empowers modern real estate teams to build leveraging data, automation and artificial intelligence to get to faster, more predictable outcomes on complex projects.
#3. Northspyre celebrates a culture of creativity – We strive to have a sense of community within Northspyre that encourages diverse viewpoints, openness, and fostering an environment in which employees feel comfortable bringing their whole authentic selves to work.