Marketing Specialist at SpaceIQ (Remote)
iOFFICE + SpaceIQ is making workplaces smarter and employee experiences better. Businesses that need a centralized data-driven platform to make better informed decisions about real estate, want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient work environment, and want to give their employees a frictionless experience so they can do their best work, come to iOFFICE + SpaceIQ. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes reach their full potential by creating great workplaces that attract and retain the talent they need to grow and succeed. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, join SpaceIQ and our suite of products: Archibus, Serraview and SiQ in transforming the workplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to drive demand and meet sales pipeline requirements. You will also support growth marketing through hands-on implementation of multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Execute demand generation activities such as webinars, paid advertising, sponsorships, paid social, email campaigns, etc.
- Assist with the execution of company-wide campaigns, including managing emails, workflows, paid social, and more
- Manage post-event follow up and lead nurturing
- Own bidding strategy and measure impact of product listing sites such as Capterra, Software Advice, and G2 Crowd
- Manage and place display and paid social ads and measure results
- Manage the promotion and execution of webinars and online events across the marketing organization
- Implement web page content updates as needed, including maintaining current calendar of events and programs
- Compile and distribute regular intent data reports to inform campaign targeting
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders across Marketing and Sales
- Minimum 2+ years of B2B experience in campaign strategy marketing models.
- HubSpot marketing certifications or 6 months experience within the platform building emails, landing pages, campaigns, etc.
- A track record of being a high performer who takes initiative and is resourceful.
- Solid project management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and contribute new ideas
- Excellent ideation, collaboration, communication, and strategic problem-solving skills to guide progressive team discussion and problem solving with consideration of multiple factors and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in marketing automation, content management systems, email, and webinar tools (e.g., GoToWebinar, Marketo, WordPress, Salesforce) is highly preferred.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.