Marketing Project Manager Lead at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Our growing Marketing organization is looking for an experienced project manager to drive operational excellence for merchant and brand marketing. This role will work closely with marketing strategists, channel owners, creative teams, marketing ops specialists, and our compliance and legal department. This person will be responsible for building project plans, developing timelines, identifying and solving executional challenges and blockers, and maintaining alignment as we bring campaigns to market. Our ideal candidate is comfortable owning their scope of work and influencing broad groups of cross-functional partners in a collaborative and dynamic environment.What You’ll Do:
- Develop project plans, work-back schedules, and project management frameworks for key marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Manage project constraints, risks, and challenges to ensure projects and campaigns are delivered on time, in scope, and within the allocated budget
- Ensure flawless execution of marketing campaigns
- Optimize planning frameworks and campaign development processes for efficiency, impact, replication and scalability
- Provide project status updates and identify risks and dependencies before they become issues
- 5+ years of project management experience (PMP certification is a plus)
- Proficient with Asana, Jira, or similar operational efficiency tools
- Ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide range of partners
- Effective communicator, able to convey nuance, importance and urgency in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Experience in building positive relationships and influencing others
- Understanding of marketing channels, especially digital campaigns, email, social and web
- BA/BS degree required, advanced degree desired
- Experience working in an industry with high regulatory compliance is helpful
Location - Remote U.S.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.