Marketing Operations Manager at AUDIENCEX (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:54 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 3, 2022
At AUDIENCEX, we are fascinated by the evolution of the digital landscape. At our core, we are data-driven technologists, strategists and creative thinkers -- and as one of the largest independent trading desks and digital advertising partners for brands and agencies, we harness technology and creativity to deliver comprehensive strategic, unbiased, and high impact omni-channel performance marketing solutions.
Encompassing a variety of verticals and clients in both national and international markets, we leverage and offer integrated access to 24 leading programmatic and search and social platforms to power high impact creative, targeted media buying, and data-driven strategy to help our clients engage and grow their audiences. In joining our organization, you’ll be part of a team that is passionate about learning and making an impact -- in the lives of our fellow team members, our consumers, our customers, and in the world around us. Named one of the fastest growing companies in America over the last three years by Inc., Deloitte and the Financial Times, we are headquartered in Los Angeles and employ throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.audiencex.com.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining scalable processes for marketing automation, marketing campaigns, pipeline acceleration, and reporting and analytics. In this role, you will lead our marketing automation strategy and execution, and manage operations resources across our marketing initiatives to drive growth.
This role will join a growing marketing team, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and working alongside the Senior Content Marketing Manager. You will collaborate with the entire marketing organization to select, integrate, and operate world-class marketing technology.
- Manage and own the marketing tech stack and related systems, including administrative management of HubSpot, CRM, WordPress, Google Analytics, etc.
- Manage marketing automation and execute a broad range of campaigns and programs including email marketing, nurturing, webinars, events, paid media, and conversion rate optimization tests
- Collaborate with the Demand team on campaign ideation and creation, and ensure tracking to measure all campaigns
- Develop and launch marketing automation workflows, nurturing programs, and segmentation in collaboration with marketing and sales
- Provide the marketing organization with the reports, dashboards, and data they need to derive insights data-driven decisions about marketing programs and tactics
- Generate monthly and quarterly ROI and efficiency reports by channel, campaign, and content
- Provide insights on marketing channel contributions to pipeline and closed-won business
- Develop reporting standards for all marketing-created activities and outcomes and use this data on campaign effectiveness and ROI to identify pipeline growth opportunities and make recommendations for improvement
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing operations and automation experience in SaaS, ad tech, or martech
- Experience with Hubspot
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and guiding marketing operations and automation strategy and reporting
- Deep understanding of demand generation, revenue attribution, account and lead stages, lead and contact statuses, customer lifecycle, and sales pipeline motions
- Comfort building out multi-touch attribution models
- Deep knowledge in audience segmentation, campaign development, list management and email marketing strategies
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field
AUDIENCEX is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. AUDIENCEX is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legal protected status.
We believe that our success is dependent upon the growth and well-being of our team members. We provide professional development, offering career guidance, mentorship programs and learning opportunities. Our benefits program includes a competitive 401k matching, stock options, mental health support, wellness reimbursement, supportive parental leave, seasonal Flex Fridays, a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and more.
We also believe in giving back to our communities that speak to the passion and interests of our teams. We commit resources to social enterprise, non-profit and advocacy groups throughout the US and globally.
Most importantly, we strive each day to foster a strong sense of belonging and empowerment within our workplace, both in how we interact with each other, our customers and our partners. We recognize and celebrate who we are - our diverse backgrounds, our experiences and our unique strengths. As a company, we’re committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace, giving all our employees opportunities to work, learn and grow together.
More Information on AUDIENCEX
AUDIENCEX operates in the Database industry. The company is located in Marina Del Rey, CA. AUDIENCEX was founded in 2008. It has 84 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 5 open jobs at AUDIENCEX, click here.
Read Full Job Description