Marketing Operations Manager at Ethos Life (Remote)
Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes!
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, Robert Downey Jr and others. This year, we were named on CB Insights' Global Insurtech 50 list and BuiltIn's Top 100 Midsize Companies in San Francisco. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the role
The Marketing Operations Manager will ensure our multi-channel campaigns run smoothly, including managing and supporting campaign tracking and attribution, reporting and analysis, web analytics, testing and optimization, database health, and data integration across platforms. You will be an integral part of the Demand Gen Team’s iterative campaign process to continuously optimize performance to achieve our ambitious goals. The ideal candidate is a team player that’s excited about the opportunity to join a high-growth company where their work will have an immediate impact on the success of our growing revenue team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operationalize and maintain our lead lifecycle framework and lead routing operations ensuring the right leads get routed to the Sales team in a seamless and timely fashion
- Create, execute and optimize multi-channel campaigns
- Setup and maintain nurture cadences and lead scoring systems.
- Track and analyze key metrics related to marketing performance and create ongoing dashboards for consumption
- Own the Marketing tech stack, ensuring seamless data and process integration between our marketing tools and platforms.
- Ensure that data in Marketo is neat, accurate, complete, organized, and easily reportable and will support current systems integrations as well as build new ones.
- Work with analysts in Bizible, Mode, or similar tools to evaluate real time performance.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships and/or agencies
- Owner of email database (GDPR, subscriptions), global process for email subscription handling
- Evaluate new technologies and processes to improve team performance
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years experience in marketing ops, sales ops or an analytical role, preferably in SaaS or B2B.
- Understand industry best practices for marketing automation, ABM, and CRM tools
- Expertise with Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot or similar marketing automation tool.
- Familiarity with Salesloft, Outreach.io, or similar sales routing tool.
- Deep understanding of marketing KPIs, campaign reporting and attribution
- Hands-on knowhow for marketing automation, Salesforce, web analytics, BI tools, and various tools in the marketing tech stack
- Experience developing dashboards, analyzing data, and communicating insights
- Strong understanding of modern B2B marketing. Need to have familiarity with concepts such as lead management, nurturing, lifecycle stages, martech, deliverability, and conversion rate optimization.
- BA/BS in Marketing, IS/IT, Data Analytics, or quantitative discipline / equivalent experience.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At Ethos we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.