Marketing Operations Manager - Mandarin Speaking at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
This position acts as the primary interface between Clients and Agents. The Marketing Operations Manager (Mandarin-speaking) will lead an internal client success team to optimize current procedures of client activation, nurturing and engagement, with the goal of improving client conversion rates and helping drive our sales team’s success.
This position is remote and may be performed anywhere in the US, with the exception of the state of Colorado.
What You’ll Do
- Build and lead the team to deliver results and meet client conversion goals.
- Set goals and analyze metrics to ensure team performance and create a data-driven sales org.
- Lead/manage a growing team of sales operation specialists.
- Optimize existing client activation and engagement processes to improve lead conversion rates and client referral rate.
- Work with the engineering and analytics team to automate current client support procedures and improve productivity of the team.
- Work with sales, marketing and product teams to ensure sales pipelines are full.
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for other team members.
What You’ll Bring
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Sales leadership experience - leading a team of 6+
- Experienced in Wechat/WeCom client support, inbound phone / client support
- A history of defining workflows and building out solutions
- Ability to set goals and analyze results
- Strong ability to build relationships with internal partners
- Basic understanding of real estate or a desire to quickly learn
- Strong bias for action and bias for finding solutions
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management and know how to create emotional engagement with people and help buyers consider new ideas.
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You leverage data manipulation and forecasting whenever possible to quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
- Resourceful: You find ways to get things done efficiently and effectively to accomplish goals and redefine what is possible
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!