Marketing Manager at The Prosper Group (Remote)
In short, The Prosper Group is a digital agency with purpose.
The Prosper Group is an award-winning full-service digital agency specializing in online media, strategy, and fundraising for Republican political candidates, conservative advocacy organizations, associations, and non-profits. We leverage engaging design, innovative technology, and continual optimization to deliver demonstrable results for our clients.
The Prosper Group's best-in-industry work has been recognized for awards over 40 times by
prestigious organizations such as the American Association of Political Consultants and Campaigns and Elections. We have worked in tandem with President Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, Senator Ted Cruz, Governor Brian Kemp, Governor Chris Christie, Governor Scott Walker, the National Association of Manufacturers, Fox News, the Faith and Freedom Coalition, and many other candidates, associations and non-profits.
At The Prosper Group, our company culture is highly collaborative. We invest time looking for team members who share our culture of being mountain climbers, striving for excellence, and leaving our egos at the door. Together we deliver positive experiences for our team members and clients, building close and lasting relationships.
If you love finding new and creative ways to amaze, we invite you to join the PG Team!Job Description
The Prosper Group seeks a highly-qualified Marketing Manager to lead all marketing activities for our company and brands. The person develops strategy and leads execution to achieve our overall business goals and increasing brand awareness with target audiences.
As Marketing Manager you will lead team members and projects. You will play a key role in defining, targeting, and connecting with prospective clients to drive growth and generate sales leads. Additionally٫ you will put together programs and strategies focused on strengthening relationships with business partners and existing clients.
If you have experience on digital teams that provide public relations, crisis communications, reputation management, fundraising, or rapid response services we want to hear from you.
- Develop short-term and long-term marketing strategies for the agency and it's brands.
- Implement inbound and outbound marketing programs, to include, but not be limited to content, social media, paid search, PPC, and SEO campaigns.
- Oversee all website content updates and placements as needed for the various brands.
- Expand the agency’s use of social media assets such as Linked In and YouTube to further position the agency for growth.
- Plan programs and events to strengthen business partner relationships and expand overall brand awareness.
- Track campaign and team results, providing regular reporting to senior leadership.
- Ensure delivery and execution of professional quality digital and online marketing campaigns.
- Remain current on developments and generate new ideas to draw the attention of target audiences.
- Lead professional development of team members, promoting growth and achieving individual and team goals.
- Proven experience with project management and leading small teams on digital marketing initiatives in either a corporate or agency setting
- Comprehensive understanding of current digital marketing strategies and tactics with an eye for experimenting with new digital marketing strategies
- Experience leading, from idea to execution, digital marketing campaigns
- Comprehension of and familiarity with paid search, PPC, SEO, social media, and content creation and how they work together
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and organizational expertise for managing multiple projects simultaneously
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Prosper Group offers a competitive benefits plan to its permanent full-time employees, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, and more. Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements may apply.