Marketing Coordinator at Anheuser-Busch InBev
| Tulsa, OK
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:19 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Manage assigned brands to include sales performance, distribution and retail execution.
- Develop and implement plans to grow key areas of these brands
- Prepare and present marketing support tools available to the sales force
- Coordinate and implement the local execution of national and geographic marketing plans
- Coordinate and implement various programs including, but not limited to, Brand Plans, Geographic Marketing, CA&E, local sponsorships, ethnic marketing and internet activities as assigned by the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Manage POS/ PPG warehouse inventory
- Develop positive relationships with local promoters, media representatives, and field sales managers in order to stay informed of local trends, company direction and community needs, as well as to negotiate favorable terms for sponsored activities
- Evaluate and respond to local requests for sponsorships and donations
- Help develop budgets and track and manage expenses for assigned projects and programs
- Assist with special projects assigned by the Marketing Manager and the Sales and Marketing Director
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Skills in negotiations, event coordination, basic software, customer follow up, and time planning are essential.
- Must be willing to work weekends and evenings.
- Previous sales experience is required.
- Market plan development and execution.
- Advanced degree
- Willingness to relocate within the US for future opportunities
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today- and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
More Information on Anheuser-Busch InBev
Anheuser-Busch InBev operates in the Food industry. The company is located in New York, NY and New York, NY. Anheuser-Busch InBev was founded in 2021. It has 79000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 56 open jobs at Anheuser-Busch InBev, click here.
Read Full Job Description