WHO WE ARE:
Ghost Story Games is a self-publishing game development studio owned by Take-Two Interactive, located in the greater-Boston area. Our studio designed and released award-winning games, such as System Shock 2, BioShock and BioShock Infinite. We are currently working on our next project and would love for you to be part of our team.
Great Place to Work® has certified our workplace culture and 94% of employees say their workplace is great. We are however, dedicated to building our best workplace yet.
Ghost Story Games is on the search for a Marketing Coordinator, Reporting into the Campaign Director, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the marketing team to execute all phases of publishing and marketing for Ghost Story Games properties.
What You’ll Take On
- Support the marketing team in execution, tracking, and day-to-day tasks including maintaining project trackers and calendars
- Assist in the production and approval process of marketing creative elements across video, digital, and other mediums as needed
- Ingest large sets of creative assets, maintain an up-to-date library including owning strict naming nomenclature for version control, and distribute assets as needed to internal and external partners
- Support content posting and updating on multiple social media platforms, web, and email CRM
- Support the development and execution of GTM activities including paid media, social media, PR, content creators, first-party, email, web, and events
- Assist in pulling marketing metrics to incorporate in research and reports
- Assist in the tracking and updating of the marketing plans and budgets
What You Bring
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a marketing or project management role
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written communication
- Comes with a solution oriented mindset
- Knowledge and experience with video games strongly preferred
- Flexibility and comfort working in small and nimble teams
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity, and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.