Argyle is a fast-growing remote-first Series B startup that has reimagined how we access and use employment data.
At Argyle, we recognize that employment data is owned by the individual it represents. By building the first gateway to employment data, we’re unlocking a dataset that has been monopolized by a single giant corporation (name omitted because of decorum) for 70 years. In turn, we’re making it easier, faster, better, wiser for innovative companies to put employment data to work for their users, enabling access to products and services that improve lives.
If you rent an apartment, buy a car, refinance a home, apply for a loan — the first question you’ll often be asked, “how do you make money?“. You’d think information so foundational to our economy would be simple to manage, transfer and control — but it isn’t.
Argyle is the easiest way for people to instantly share their income and employment data with any product or service. Users exercise complete control over how their data is accessed, and businesses receive real-time access to this data via the Argyle API.
Our team is a fun and passionate group of people, working remotely across 24 countries and counting. Learn more about our team on our about page.
We’re looking for a marketing automation specialist to join our growing team and scale our marketing platforms and email programs! This person will manage our marketing automation platform (Pardot), our sales engagement tool (SalesLoft), and CRM integrations (Salesforce). This requires implementing and optimizing various marketing assets and campaigns within the tools. These include forms, landing pages, emails, and nurture programs.
The right person is highly analytical and has technical experience with marketing automation platforms and CRMs. This role is highly collaborative and requires a communicative and energetic personality to manage projects from start to finish with other teams.
What will you do?
- Manage Pardot marketing automation system and CRM integration
- Manage SalesLoft engagement tool and CRM integration
- Collaborate with marketing and revenue team to launch lead nurture campaigns and sales enablement programs
- Build and optimize Pardot forms, emails, and landing pages
- Consistently test and report on managed marketing assets and programs
- Scale and optimize lead flow, workflows, lead scoring, and lead management
- Collaborate closely with other departments and vendor partners who support marketing automation to scale and optimize marketing automation accordingly.
What are we looking for?
- 1-3 years of marketing automation experience
- Proficiency with Pardot
- Strong understanding of analytics and reporting
- Strong interest in fintech and marketing; intellectually curious
- Proficiency with Salesforce and/or other CRMs
- Proficiency with SalesLoft and/or other sales engagement tools
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Strong organizational or project management skills and a self-starter mindset, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who easily collaborates with others
- Remote first company
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Stock Options
- Flexible vacation leave
- $1,000 after a month of employment to set up your home office.
- Annual bonus (based on company performance)
Argyle embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.