Whether it's a theater performance, a popular spin class, or your favorite podcaster trying to stream, everyone needs help producing dynamic live video. It's a complicated and technical process, static webcams no longer cut it, and a proper production crew is an impractical solution.
LiveControl has created a video production studio in the cloud. Our clients install our 4k multi-camera setup into their venue, home, or office, and our team fully produces video entirely in the cloud. Completely live and with just the click of a button, we can make your graduation speech or home cooking show look like a Netflix special, all for a fraction of the cost of a typical production crew.
About the job:
LiveControl is looking for an organized and innovative Marketing Associate to provide support to the Marketing department. This role provides a unique opportunity to be at the center of our marketing team and gain a wide variety of experience across social, demand generation and field marketing. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, detail-oriented, hardworking, communicative and passionate about video production.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement marketing campaigns by preparing marketing strategies, plans and objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, updating calendar
- Manage content calendar for email, social and paid media placements
- Assist with data tracking and reporting on campaign performance
- Achieve key performance indicators (KPI’s), track performance, and prepare reports
- Assist the department with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested
- Support the in-house marketing and design teams by coordinating and creating content
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures, and exhibition-related projects
- Organizing the production of branded items
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, and checking copy
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years proven work experience in Marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organized and self-motivated
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Experience with Salesforce
LiveControl supports a hybrid work environment and encourages a flexible schedule!
Perks & Benefits:
• Fully paid healthcare - including dental, vision, and more
• Unlimited PTO
• 401(k) plan provided
• A focus on learning and growth, we offer annual skill development reimbursements
• A fully remote-friendly environment and workflow, work anywhere within the United States
• Monthly home office stipend
At LiveControl, we're looking for people with passion, creativity, integrity and trust. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. We’re open to all backgrounds and careers, including those that have taken some extraordinary twists and turns.
Read Full Job Description