We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.Location: Remote - BrazilAbout The Team
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Associate to join our International team of regional champions. We have a large and growing global team across product, design, engineering, marketing, and content -- we are media and technology experts to create experiences for our passionate communities.A Day In The Life Of Our Marketing Associate
- Develop strategies with key stakeholders in the company to build brand-focused and IP-focused marketing campaigns for brand awareness, acquisition, conversion, retention, and engagement
- Coordinate with international teams the execution of global campaigns, localizing and adapting the needs of the local Brazilian market and community
- Develop, pitch, plan, implement and report on Brazil-specific brand and IP campaigns
- Determine clear, relevant and measurable key performance indicators for each campaign, based on past performance and
- Oversee asset production, plan execution, budgeting and invoicing for marketing campaigns with 3rd-party companies and influencers
- Create detailed and thoughtful reports on the campaign results, including KPI results and potential improvements
- Maintain a pulse on marketing and influencer-focused trends, opportunities and ideas
- Assist global departments in deploying worldwide strategies in the region
- 2+ years of experience in marketing channels and operations, including but not limited to paid media, programmatic digital media, OOH, influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertisement, graphic design or any other related field
- Proven record of planning and executing marketing campaigns in the entertainment, gaming and/or media industry
- Excellent people skills to oversee influencer marketing relationships, celebrity outreach and internal pitching/coordination/presentations
- Excellent copywriting skills in Portuguese for original and localized marketing assets and activations
- Familiarity with MarTech and BI tooling solutions (Iterable, Contentful, Optimizely, Looker, Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.), reporting and KPI dashboards
- Familiarity with reporting and presentation tools (Google Suite, MS Office, Smart BI, etc.)
- Fluency in Brazilian Portuguese and English
- Creative, proactive, dedicated to meet key objectives and results
- Passionate about anime and the anime fandom
- Proficiency in Japanese
- Working experience in, or with, Japanese companies and clients
- Familiarity with image, audio and video editing tools (Adobe Suite, etc.)
- Working experience in the anime or animation industry
- Familiarity and proven success working in a remote-work setting
- CLT position
- Competitive salary
- Remote position - available for anyone living in Brazil
- Flexible hours - 40h-per-week dedication required, with flexible scheduling
- Free premium access to Crunchyroll
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact [email protected] before giving away any information.About Crunchyroll
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition to free ad-supported and subscription premium content, Crunchyroll serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games, consumer products, collectibles and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
- Courage - When we overcome fear, we enable our best selves.
- Curiosity - We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy, inclusion, and understanding.
- Service - We serve our community with humility, enabling joy and belonging for others.
- Kaizen - We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward progress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.