Marketing Analytics Manager at SEER Interactive
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- Serve as the main internal analytics point of contact for all tracking requests and Google Analytics support for SEO & Paid Media teams.
- Coordinate with our offshore contractors to ensure they have clear direction, can access appropriate accounts, and have all information necessary to work effectively asynchronously.
- Identify opportunities to improve the use of Google Analytics in SEO & Paid Media strategies - for example, analyzing which SEO clients should have Core Web Vitals tracked in Google Analytics, implementing that tracking, creating a dashboard/analysis for the data, and tracking the ROI of adding this tracking
- Create and maintain a standard implementation and support package of paid media tracking pixels across Seer clients ensuring consistency.
- Implement and maintain ecommerce tracking pixels for Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads and more, properly populating dynamic variables for revenue, item id, and more in the engines.
- Work with Seer’s Data Engineering team to ensure data tracked across Seer’s Paid Media & SEO clients is standardized for team use cases. Present use cases for expanding data in our data warehouse
- Attend SEO & Paid Media team meetings regularly to educate on GA and GA4 as well as listen for opportunities to enhance use of digital data for these teams.
- Develop and oversee maintenance of standardized reports in Google Data Studio for SEO & Paid Media teams.
- Partner with our analytics development team to address complex tracking issues.
- Stay on top of industry trends in tracking and understand how things such as GDPR and privacy laws are impacting Seer clients.
- Support internal teams with client-facing discussions about tracking and digital marketing data. Create POVs on timely relevant tracking topics to be shared with all Seer clients.
The skills you’ll bring to the table...
- Can translate business & marketing needs into analytics tracking and vice-versa
- Strong written communication skills
- Able to work asynchronously with team members in many time zones across the world
- Able to work with a ticketing system (Monday.com) and maintain ticket statuses
- Able to set up & troubleshoot conversion tracking for a variety of marketing pixels (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Floodlight tags, etc.)Advanced Google Analytics configuration knowledge
- Experience with BI tools such as Google Data Studio, Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with other analytics tools (Heap, Tealium, Optimizely, etc.) is not necessary but comfort getting familiar as it relates to our SEO & Paid Media team needs is important
- Working knowledge of GA4, SQL, BigQuery, Adobe Analytics and Google Optimize