Marketing Account Manager at Affinitiv
Join our award-winning A-Team!
Ready to produce exceptional results with exceptional people? Get in touch, we would love to get to know you.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Marketing Account Manager is responsible for developing marketing strategy and creative output for Affinitiv’s premier business partners. You will assist with the development and planning of cohesive campaign approaches and deliver strategic communications solutions that help our clients attain their marketing and communication objectives. We are seeking someone who embraces technology, is current with new marketing communication trends, and is riveted by the continual evolution of the internet and digital marketing. You will work collaboratively with marketing counterparts, departmental leaders, and our business partners to develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organization and customer business objectives. As an effective leader, the marketing strategist will:
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, data scientists, program managers, field managers, and key client stakeholders to produce high-performing tier 3 sales and service communications that drive business for clients
- Lead and develop marketing project managers
- Fully immerse themselves within key client brand and ensure all marketing initiatives comply with client brand standards
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and campaigns that succeed through email, mail, and social media
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing initiatives and results
- Establish strategic marketing plans and implement with client approval
- Proactively consult and recommend key marketing initiatives that engage customers and grows revenue
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated talent for high-caliber creative concepts and writing, with solid understanding of design and direct marketing principles
- Proven track record of email and direct mail marketing experience necessary
- Ability to judge creative concepts and copy, and clearly communicate creative and strategic direction to others
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management, and follow-through skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, InDesign, Photoshop, HTML, and Illustrator
- Marketing/Advertising Agency experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc)
- Collaborative in nature and ability to consult cross-functionally with other departments
Work from Here
At Affinitiv, we have the best of both worlds. Our team members have embraced remote work and our Work from Here program allows for remote working and the utmost flexibility while keeping in person collaborating thriving in a safe work environment. Our Work from Here approach gives team members a choice to work on campus or remote, leaders can hold in person or virtual team meetings to collaborate and cultivate relationships.
Affinitiv knows you have interests outside of work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and 401K effective day 1 just to name a few. We also offer generous PTO so you can enjoy off time with family and friends.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are extended to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Affinitiv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.