Marketer- Albanian TV USA (in Troy Michigan) at Chaldean Community Foundation (Detroit, MI)
*Albanian TV is seeking a marketer to reach out to various businesses in partnership.
Position: Part time to Full Time
Hours: Usually 9:00AM or 10:00AM to about 5:00PM
Requirements: Prior knowledge of Marketing and community outreach
- Outreach to local community events such as parties/banquets, luncheons, community events etc.
- Supporting the marketing team
- Doing day-to-day administrative tasks
- Writing and proofreading press releases
- Helping to plan events, projects, and campaigns
- Reporting on research findings
- Helping to create proposals and presentations
- Helping to run social media accounts
- Communicating with clients and maintaining good relations
Compensation: Base pay starts at $15, and commission is made after that.
How to apply: Submit this form with your resume and someone from the Chaldean Community Foundation Career Services will contact you to let you know that your resume has been forwarded to the owner and operator of Albanian TV USA. We welcome you also to come to the Foundation in Sterling Heights for an intake and to see what other community-based services are available to you.