Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
As the Manager of Digital Marketing, you will have a unique opportunity to work with the Inspire Clean Energy growth team to build a performance marketing program and deploy acquisition tactics that increase traffic to the website and overall member growth. You will develop world-class acquisition campaigns across digital channels, with a focus on paid search, affiliate and shopper sites.
You will also work collaboratively across the organization to develop optimized paths to conversion, pricing & promotional offers and initiatives to increase conversions.
THE MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING HAS 6 MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performance Marketing: Develop and manage growth strategies across digital channels to increase traffic to the Inspire website and acquisition of new members, with a focus on direct response channels, like Paid Search, Affiliate and partner shopping sites.
- Campaign Execution: Manage day-to-day implementation and execution of digital marketing campaigns across channels, including offer setup, asset development, tracking setup, test & learn initiatives, optimizations and any other aspects required to develop winning campaigns.
- Analysis and Reporting: Work with available tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau to effectively analyze each campaign’s performance and recommend actionable insights. Maintain timely reporting and effectively communicate results across the organization as needed.
- Vendor Management: Serve as the primary point of contact for third party service providers to effectively manage digital marketing campaigns. Provide clear direction of services required, and hold each party accountable for meeting expected deliverables.
- Digital Experience: Work with cross-functional teams to devise optimal paths to conversion and minimize bounce and drop-off rates.
- Pricing and Promotions: Develop offer strategies in partnership with the Pricing team, and deploy across channels to drive growth.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Develop, optimize and scale growth tactics at an efficient CPA to deliver on monthly acquisition targets
- Drive expansion of our affiliate publisher network
- Establish long-term testing roadmap
- Create promotions calendar in partnership with Pricing
- Build weekly and monthly reporting dashboards in partnership with Analytics to monitor and socialize performance against our core KPIs
- New Orders and Activations
- Must Have
- 4+ years of B2C digital marketing experience with expertise in acquisition tactics driving significant YoY customer growth.
- Channel expertise across Affiliate and SEM, with experience working in Google adwords.
- Successful end-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns with hands-on management of execution details.
- Deep focus on data-driven marketing with obsession over hitting KPIs (CPA, CVR, CTR)
- Highly analytical, with experience in Tableau, Google Analytics and developing reports with actionable insights.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including direct response, brand/creative, tech, product and analytics
- Strong command over digital marketing technology and tools
- Experience leveraging first-party data to enhance digital marketing efforts
- Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Unique curiosity and experience within cleantech or related efforts in fighting climate change
- Strong bias for action, moving quickly to get things done
- Experience with hands-on management of paid search and affiliate channels
- Data-driven with a strong desire to hit target goals
- Clear presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and present to key stakeholders and executives
- Passion for growth and testing & learning
- Customer-obsessed marketer who is passionate about building unique and relevant experiences for consumers