The Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager will play a strategic role in owning the development of the customer journey and communication framework, partnering with Customer Success to define key milestones, at-risk audiences, and growth potential across our customer base. You will identify and execute strategic programs that drive deeper awareness, education and engagement with Sendoso Customers to increase adoption, retention, and revenue per account.
What You'll Do
- Analyze adoption, activation and customer spend reports.
- Work with CX leadership to create a mix of 1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many customer touchpoints, automating when necessary.
- Project manage multiple initiatives and maintain momentum in both daily and long tail company needs.
- Interview CSMs, customers and advisors to identify and address frontline users’ biggest challenges in-app.
- Provide readouts that detail campaign performance against goals, share learnings, and revise action plans when needed.
What You'll Bring
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, sales or customer success
- You are Marketo and/or Salesforce fluent
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy and integrated campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of tasks
How You Work
- You are strategic - you can recognize key audiences and inflection points within the customer journey and can weave together a cohesive communication framework including email, in-app notifications and events
- You are a strong communicator, can coordinate between multiple teams and stakeholders and leadership
- You are process and data oriented and seek to drive scale, understand and replicate success and consistently re-evaluate and iterate on existing programs
- You are creative and not afraid to have fun - we work with a really unique product that allows for lively and inspired campaigns
- You can create compelling and personalized content and nurture programs that can be used throughout customer programs
- You can multitask and prioritize among a lot of competing projects and initiatives
- You are a self-starter, can work independently and are looking to carve out your own career path at a fast growth company
How we work:
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are:
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.