About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
We are looking for an exciting, diverse, and experienced Lead, Member Growth to lead a team of marketers focused on member growth. This leader will help a team of marketers ideate, plan, execute, and project manage campaigns and content that build awareness, drive member registrations and help members get started in care, from self-care to mental health coaching, to therapy. They will develop effective growth marketing strategies, from messaging and positioning to channel selection and measurement. They’ll work with product and business operations to understand the user journey and have the opportunity to contribute to product adoption goals.
- Creative direction and campaign development
- Set priorities for the themes and messages most effective at building awareness
- Lead campaign strategy and development to identify opportunities to promote Lyra
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Product Marketing, Clinical, and Business Operations and others to understand the user journey
- Take an editorial position on member-facing content and programs and represent the Lyra member voice, internally and externally
- Build a member email marketing program that scales
- Business planning and management
- Build a campaign measurement plan or attribution model to demonstrate impact
- Set annual and quarterly goals that link activities to achieving business goals
- Oversee a growing team of marketers and provide coaching and support to help the team meet its goals
- Be responsible for a program budget and investments in technology solutions to help us scale
- Proven success building direct to consumer growth strategies and product launches
- 7+ years of marketing experience, including 2+ years managing teams
- Confident, thoughtful, and proactive leader who inspires and motivates others
- Track record of executing compelling campaigns and tactics that achieve objectives
- Confident diving into metrics and data analysis
- Fluent in at least one multiple marketing channel, including direct to consumer email marketing, direct mail, social media, web
- Previous experience at a creative marketing agency or other dynamic, client-oriented environment preferred
- Passionate about mental health care and elevating conversations around mental health
- Experience working with Product teams
- Experience with B2B2C marketing preferred
Candidates who include a cover letter detailing their interest in Lyra’s member marketing team will be prioritized.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description