Lead Marketing Programs, Rewards Innovations & Digital Experience at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
The Rewards & Product Strategy team sits within the Enterprise Marketing organization and is responsible for driving long-term growth for the organization with a focus on product and rewards platforms. This role will focus on rewards leadership and our end-to-end rewards experience. We are looking for a digital experience product manager to lead our rewards experience roadmap. This person will understand consumer needs and monitor competitive trends to identify and assess opportunities, developing a roadmap of new and enhanced rewards features and experiences. This person should demonstrate the ability to develop innovation frameworks, build business cases, and work cross-functionally to bring initiatives to life. Responsible for product management including customer experience, operational, performance, and road-map development. Manages product strategy for individual products and features.
- Analyzes industry and consumer trends, identifies consumer insight opportunities, and makes recommendations that will inform product roadmap decisions.
- Develops, prioritizes, and oversees the execution of products and. Implements in line with project plan requirements.
- Leads and influences team to deliver an integrated experience across all channels.
- Develops product scorecard and manage key performance indicators against annual goals. Communicates product performance to management.
- Leads effort to manage compliance controls and risks.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Service, Product Management, Process Management, Digital, Vendor Management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Customer Service, Product Management, Process Management, Digital, Vendor Management, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Business, or related field
- Digital Experience
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.