Internal Communications Lead at Galileo Financial Technologies (Salt Lake City, UT)
Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Welcoming, collaborative and having the opportunity to make an impact - is how our employees describe working here. Galileo is a financial technology company that provides innovative and revolutionary software products and services that power some of the world's largest Fintechs. We are the only payments innovator that applies tech and engineering capabilities to empower Fintechs and financial institutions to unleash their full creativity to achieve their most inspired goals. Galileo leads its industry with superior fraud detection, security, decision-making analytics and regulatory compliance functionality combined with customized, responsive and flexible programs to accelerate the success of all payments companies and solve tomorrow's payments challenges today. We hire energetic and creative employees while providing them the opportunity to excel in their careers and make a difference for our clients. Learn more about us and why we work here at https://www.galileo-ft.com/working-at-galileo.
Galileo Financial Technologies is a recognized leader in financial infrastructure - powering scores of fintechs and neobanks, and helping entrepreneurs create amazing new financial experiences for consumers and businesses.
We’re growing fast - not only are we onboarding new clients and expanding into new verticals and geographies, but we’re seeing significant employee growth too.
Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Internal Communications Lead is responsible for helping tell the story of our brand, the impact our products and service create, and our operational performance to employees across Galileo and in close partnership with our parent company SoFi.
As well as storytelling, this varied role also brings together elements of change management, strategy, learning and development, ESG and operations - all with a strong, values-driven, people-centric approach.
As Internal Communications Lead you will be responsible for helping design, implement and measure an internal communications and employee engagement strategy that demonstrates the role all colleagues play in achieving our ambitious global goals.
While you will be part of a strong team of communication leaders across Galileo and SoFi, this role will need someone who is a self-starter as you’ll be responsible for a range of tasks at the strategic, tactical and operational level. A willingness to embrace a modern work environment where you work across borders and functions, and in an environment that’s always evolving, is essential.
More specifically, this position will be responsible for partnering with our People team to codify and manage internal communications at Galileo as it relates to: executive communications; organizational changes and operational updates; quarterly People programs including performance check-ins; Values in action; as well as maintaining and refreshing our internal communications best practices as appropriate.
The Internal Communications Lead will also be responsible for the development, execution and measurement of initiatives and tactics, drive daily activities, and work in tandem with business partners and cross-functional teams within Galileo, and our parent company SoFi, to ensure our work is driving business outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Drive and shape the delivery of our strategy for proactively aligning Galileo employees around our vision, mission and business strategy
- Work closely with key company leadership to develop engaging internal communications channels and work closely with company leadership to ensure a constant flow of stories, messaging and information, including aligning the team on our strategy, goals, and priorities to ladder up to the encompassing SoFi positioning
- Ensure close partnership with the SoFi communications team to leverage shared lessons and drive to improved outcomes together
- Produce and manage content for company all-hands and other employee engagement events and channels
- Partner closely with our People team on company-wide communications, including crisis and change management
- Help define and deliver a digital-first internal communication channel program, measure impact and iterate strategy
- Proactively identify new opportunities and develop new programs to continually up-level our internal communications and employee engagement programs
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree; 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience building and executing internal communications strategies
- Track record of super-creative campaign and story ideas with demonstrated results
- Experience working collaboratively
- Stellar, persuasive written and verbal communications skills, including interpersonal and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of multimedia channel engagement and measurement
- Ability to work in tandem with a distributed team
- Knowledge of financial services / personal finance and technology a plus
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning Retirement plans and planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- Fully stocked kitchen (snacks and drinks)