Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
If you’re a pipeline-focused demand-gen leader with a passion for B2B SaaS, you may have found your dream job. If you’re the high-energy person we’re looking for, you thrive on the growth, pace and innovation you bring to your team everyday. You’re comfortable generating MQLs, but passionate about data-driven account-based engagement. You’re a clear, concise, collaborative communicator who understands where digital marketing has been, but innovates to take it further. You test everyday. You learn constantly. You iterate incessantly. You answer to pipeline. And most of all, you drive your team to be their best selves. You deliver at scale. If you are this picture of a demand-gen leader, opportunity is knocking.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Own the B2B demand-gen function and budget to drive demand for the sales team
- Set strategy and execute to deliver pipeline across segments
- Manage the demand-generation team ABM, integrated and customer marketing
- Set and direct paid media and events strategy
- Collaborate with the creative and content teams to optimize assets
- Collaborate with the marketing operations team to target, engage, and nurture B2B segments and personas
- Collaborate with product marketing to effectively message campaigns
- Collaborate with digital and paid media teams to optimize conversion rates
- Collaborate with the sales team on aligned campaigns and cadences to optimize lead-to-revenue
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5 years of demonstrable revenue marketing performance in B2B SaaS with at least 3 years in demand-gen across MQL and ABE strategies
- Proven account-based engagement performance
- Proven full-funnel B2B experience driving leads-to-revenue and effectively communicating with a high-growth, high-velocity sales team
- Player-coach, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Fluency in paid search, paid social, owned and third-party events (both physical and virtual), conversion rate optimization/landing page optimization, website optimization, A/B/n testing
- Tech stack fluency including 6sense, Marketo and SFDC
- Fluency with target account lists, segmentation, buying scenarios and personas
- Fluency with and focus on analytics
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $130,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only.
Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.