Growth Marketing Manager (Merchant Acquisition - B2B), Senior at ChowNow
- Drive B2B customer acquisition through our owned and operated channels as well as paid marketing activity on major digital platforms - including social, paid search, and display - and offline channels (TV, OHH, Radio)
- Set campaign, segmentation, and channel mix strategy, and lead cross-functional teams to bring omni-channel campaigns to life
- Develop experimentation roadmap and frameworks for funnel optimization, channel optimization, and audience expansion
- Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities, including performance channels and other possibilities
- Work in conjunction with the in-house design team to drive creative development and execution
- Closely collaborate with cross-functional teams across Content & Brand, Product & Engineering, and Data Analytics to develop new business opportunities
- Lead research efforts in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Design and UX to help us better understand our prospects and customers
- Communicate campaign status, risks and mitigation plans to executives
- Oversee forecasts, annual planning, campaign management, and budget allocation
- Build and own reporting packages to measure success, and communicate performance on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to internal stakeholders (including senior leadership)
Within 30 Days You’ll:
- Complete our ChowNow onboarding (Los Angeles or remote) where you’ll learn the ins and outs about ChowNow and our products.
- Observe 4 product demos with the sales team to better know our customers.
- Get to know the personalities on the team, our objectives and our priorities.
Within 60 Days You’ll:
- Create and communicate acquisition marketing strategy and associated OKRs in alignment with company strategic goals.
- Begin to establish your plans and processes for the department
- Communicate your strategic decisions with stakeholders and the broader team.
Within 90 Days You’ll:
- Implement acquisition marketing strategies, including launch of new campaigns
- Begin to develop the long-term the restaurant acquisition strategy for the company
- Be well known by your cross-functional colleagues as the go-to person on the marketing team for information on strategic priorities, current projects and team member roles and responsibilities
You Should Apply If:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience
- Experience in B2B, high-tech, or mobile app space, ideally with challenger brands and with SMB and SaaS
- Experience with affiliate and partnership marketing a plus
- Advanced experience with CRM and marketing automation a plus
- Proven track record of using data, analytics, and insights to guide strategy and develop powerfully engaging marketing programs
- Successful track record in goal attainment with high attention to detail
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less
- Ability to create innovative marketing programs that deliver measurable value throughout the marketing funnel
- Ability to navigate cross-functional teams and manage diverse set of stakeholders to drive partnerships and initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to synthesize complex concepts into clear, concise, and engaging messages
- Strategic big-picture thinker, that can plot a campaign from idea to execution; ownership mindset
- Creative and enthusiastic problem solver who possesses the ability to lead with authority and influence
- Strong collaborator who values ideas from all people at all levels of the organization
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.