Who We Are: M-Files is an award-winning, next generation intelligent information management platform. We offer a truly international community that is centered around ambitious goals and working together to achieve them. M-Files is making waves in the large and growing market for Intelligent Information Management Solutions. M-Files has achieved tremendous year-over-year growth and is recognized a leader by Gartner and Forrester. M-Files is a global company with 500+ employees, 8,000+ customers with offices worldwide.
M-Files' Enterprise Intelligent Management Information Solutions transform how businesses manage, secure and share information with a unique metadata-powered approach that organizes and processes content based on what it is, rather than where it resides. Thousands of businesses in over 100 countries use M-Files on-premise, in the cloud or in hybrid environments.
As the company continues to grow, we are now looking for a Global Manager, Customer Communications to support our clients and our growing team!
Who You Are:
The Global Manager of Customer Communications will define and execute the customer communications strategy at M-Files to drive customer adoption, expansion, and advocacy. This position will work closely with other stakeholders and departments to ensure consistent and high-quality communications throughout the customer lifecycle. Examples of customer communications include new customer welcome emails, customer newsletters, customer webinars, community announcements, surveys, and product or service-related updates.
The Customer Communications Manager will also be responsible for the Community strategy and roadmap, given this is a critical communications channel for customers and partners.
This position will produce content independently and leverage marketing and product marketing resources where appropriate for copywriting and graphic design assistance to ensure communications are on message and brand. The customer communications manager will not be responsible for demand or lead generation within the customer base owned by marketing.
This position will leverage existing and new tools to deliver and monitor the effectiveness of all customer communications while also ensuring the quality of customer contact data. This position will also drive communications best practices across the company by introducing new processes and guidelines.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain, and execute the global customer communications strategy and plan.
- Create, maintain, and execute the global community strategy, plan and roadmap.
- Deliver customer communications using the appropriate tools (e.g. Marketo, Community).
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop content strategies for customers and partners.
- Liaise with copywriters, graphic designers and other contributors to produce customer facing content.
- Co-ordinate communication activities with all internal stakeholders.
- Maintain the communications calendar and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Schedule and execute ad-hoc communications required by other teams.
- Develop and track customer communication and community KPIs.
- Build and own customer communication guidelines and processes.
- Monitor and improve customer contact data hygiene.
- BA or BS in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of relevant professional experienc
- 3+ years' experience writing for a customer audience, regarding a technical platform
- 2+ years' experience managing teams
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing compelling communications programs, using multiple delivery methods (Online community, Events, Email Campaigns, etc.)
- Incredibly well organized, able to execute project planning responsibilities with a detailed understanding of company vision, strategic objectives, and priorities
- Digital marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce a plus
- Understanding of Content Management a plus
- Understanding of community technologies and associated best practices a plus
- Verbal and written communication
- Strategic thinking
- Influencing and negotiating
- Networking and collaborating
- Planning and coordinating
- People and project management
- M-Files product knowledge
- Digital communications
We are a global company with Finnish roots and with our own product that we are greatly proud off!
By joining M-Files, you will get the opportunity to contribute to our success and growth, while developing your own expertise. Our team is fun, and our solutions are changing the market!
Our guiding principles of "Make it happen", "Help others", and "Love customers" are highlighted through our daily actions as a team. Transparent communication and outstanding team spirit were listed as our strengths in our M-Filer Experience survey last fall.
What We Offer:
- Inclusive and dynamic culture (virtual and in-person)
- International team of top performers
- Flexible work/life balance
- Remote working environment (possible)
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (PTO, 401K, Health Insurance, etc.)