Field Marketing Manager at Chainalysis
Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting-edge research, real customer success stories and the infinite possibilities in-between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key-players in the cryptocurrency industry.
The Field Marketing Manager will partner with our regional sales leader to build and execute the complete demand generation plan for the US Commercial sector. This person will collaborate with our global marketing team and manage product launches, events, and demand generation campaigns across North America and Latin America. We measure success by pipeline development, lead generation, and sales success.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The US commercial sector has achieved customer acquisition and sales bookings targets
- You’ve developed a localized demand generation strategy that reliably produces leads and builds pipeline
- You understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem, our customers, and can develop market messaging
- You’ve developed a partnership with regional leadership and worked collaboratively with the rest of the product and field marketing teams
- You understand what activities are meaningful to the business and can appropriately prioritize requests from sales and other stakeholders
A background like this helps:
- You’re masterful at managing competing deadlines, measuring and drawing insights from KPI’s, and have an exceptional attention to detail
- Exposure to marketing to financial services or cryptocurrency businesses
- You have experience with or interest in cryptocurrency or blockchain technology
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.