About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra is looking for an Event Marketing Coordinator who is detail-oriented and data-driven to join our fast growing event marketing team. This exciting opportunity will tap into your project management skills, challenge your attention to detail, and zero in on your analytical and interpersonal skills to help scale our event programs.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Events to support and optimize event operations to ensure event execution is flawless. We are looking for someone who is eager to roll up their sleeves and help us execute across all facets of our growing event strategy.
Who you are:No task is too small, or too big, for your eager spirit. You’re excited to be a part of a fast growing, cutting edge start-up and thrive on new challenges and unchartered territory. You’re ready to jump in and get things done!
- Support event logistics for field events including but not limited to venue/activity sourcing, contract, email communication, etc.
- Work with Head of Events to execute Lyra’s annual conference, Breakthrough
- Support event marketing managers on various trade shows, conferences, & webinars with list uploads, vendor research, booth logistics, etc.
- Maintain documentation of event operation and processes
- Manage budget tracking, contracting, event research, & general internal/external event communication
- Manage corporate swag, collateral, and event supplies
- Maintain a calendar of events
- Support various other event marketing projects as needed
- 1+ years of experience in supporting event marketing programs.
- Previous work within a fast-growing start-up is a major plus.
- Must be results-oriented and have the ability to succeed in a collaborative startup environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Proficiency with Marketo or similar marketing automation software
- Proficiency with Salesforce a plus
- Familiarity with the health benefits and/or mental health benefits industry a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description