Enterprise Marketing Operations Lead Generation Specialist, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum
- Are you skilled in providing administration and technical support for marketing automation platforms (MAPs)and the related lead generation processes?
- Can you use Oracle Eloqua or a similar MAP and Salesforce to support business-to-business marketing efforts as part of a Marketing Operations team?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Marketing Operations Lead Generation Specialist, you enhance the marketing and sales cycles by providing expert support on our MAP and related integration. You combine your technical knowledge and expertise in B2B marketing strategies to manage multiple projects that support the Marketing Operations team. You are part of a team of go-to resources and a subject matter experts (SMEs) for marketing automation administration and lead routing processes. You thrive in an office environment interacting with teams via in-person, telephone and email. You report directly to the CRM Marketing Manager of Marketing Operations for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Support the Marketing Operations team by providing basic administration and technical support for Oracle Eloqua and marketing support for Salesforce and the associated integrations.
- Continuously monitor the marketing automation platform (MAP) and Salesforce to ensure leads and data are flowing securely and accurately.
- Maintain and update field integrations and rules with Salesforce and RingLead while managing sales tools integration to ensure CRM uptime for sales teams.
- Ensure MAP uptime through daily maintenance and configuration, proactive system monitoring and reactive issue resolution management with teams, vendors or third-party integrators.
- Validate and upload contact lists into RingLead and Salesforce to support sales efforts while partnering with internal teams to validate data loads and maintain data integrity.
- Build and deliver reports in Salesforce to inform senior leadership and support related marketing efforts.
- Preserve the database's marketability and health by supporting on-going efforts to populate or cleanse data fields and purge records as needed.
- Perform user acceptance testing for campaigns and programs to make testing and optimization suggestions and educate users on new platforms when released.
- Mitigate risks by maintaining general platform housekeeping standards, such as managing, auditing and overseeing directory folder structures and asset naming consistency.
- Provide access to internal clients to MAP and CRM tools by provisioning user accounts.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of experience with B2B marketing specifically with lead generation and email marketing.
- Four or more years of marketing automation and CRM experience.
- Four of more years of experience using Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Marketo or a similar MAP.
- Basic understanding of web technologies, relational databases and cloud-based applications.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and deliver on commitments in a timely manner.
- Proven prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to comfortably work with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the organization including senior management.
- History of extracting and analyzing data out of a MAP and Salesforce to use for troubleshooting and reporting.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Expert in Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Marketo or similar MAPs.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Familiar with RingLead.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).