DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Are you a skilled email marketer with the analytic skills to deploy, monitor, and optimize email campaigns at scale? Do you have a problem-solving mindset? Are you driven to use data to drive and optimize performance against strategic initiatives? We are looking for an Email Marketing Analyst to segment our audience in novel and effective ways, design audiences for campaigns, and assess the impact of our email program on an individual campaign and general channel level, so that we can send the right message, to the right customer, at the right time.
If you’re passionate about email, have experience leveraging data to gain insights and solve problems, and an interest in and demonstrated ability in learning and mastering new email platforms and technology, we would love to speak with you!
What You'll Love Doing
- Participate in all aspects of email marketing campaigns including: development, testing, deployment, scheduling, targeting, and optimization of standard initiatives to optimize overall efficiencies
- Develop, provide and/or implement segmentation to further refine and improve targeting and performance for our email campaigns
- Participate in development of new email campaigns and enhance current campaigns to meet performance objectives
- Implement A/B testing to optimize opens, clicks, and conversions
- Analyze and track the data to maximize the performance of our email campaigns to achieve growth goals
- Monitor, collect and analyze email data to improve email marketing ROI
- Use a data-driven mindset and approach to stay on top of key trends and develop/implement innovative ideas for how we engage members via email
- Prepare analysis reports of performance against departmental objectives
- Oversee and monitor email deliverability compliance and sending reputation
- Validate email rendering and functionality across devices and email clients
- Assure proper formation of URLs to enable accurate tracking
- Follow best practices using dynamic exclusion to provide an enjoyable email experience to members
- Identify and conclude likely reasons for problematic causes. Prepare accurate documentation and communication to effectively facilitate elimination of problems / roadblocks as they occur and create efficient fixes
- Collaborate cross-functionally to accomplish activities. Interact with internal and external peers and/or managers to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities
What You Bring To The Table
- 3-5 years of experience in deploying and analyzing emails (1 year of relevant direct to consumer email marketing experience required)
- Experience managing an email list or channel with 10k send volume/month or greater
- Hands-on knowledge of email marketing/automation platforms such as: SendGrid, Ongage, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, Pardot, etc.
- Basic understanding of email health and performance metrics beyond open and click rates (deliverability, inbox placement, open reach)Understanding of subscriber journey and life cycles
- Excellent prioritization skills with the tenacity to ask questions, synthesize critical information, action ideas, and communicate results
- You are a master at identifying and spotting data gaps and opportunities for improvement in our email marketing campaigns and workflows
- You are relentless in solving problems, work well in teams, and enjoy a challenge
- You advocate for continuous improvement and are always eager to learn, absorb and develop new skills
- You are deeply analytical, detail-oriented, and obsessive over constantly improving customer experiences by leveraging quantitative inputs
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Experience with SQL for data analysis preferred
- Plus: Translate segmentation and targeting requirements into SQL queries
- Applicants must reside in the U.S.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.