ECommerce Blog Editor- Marketing at Wix
Wix's eCommerce marketing team. We focus on empowering sellers with cutting-edge ecommerce tools to grow their online businesses. We're obsessed with enabling entrepreneurs and retailers to create impeccable online experiences for their customers using our platform. Our mission: to continue to establish Wix eCommerce as the ultimate solution for sellers to both scale their businesses and strengthen our position as a leader in ecommerce technology.
We're looking for an experienced eCommerce editor for Wix's eCommerce blog.
A mother tongue level English speaker and a born writer with a passion for data-driven storytelling and the eCommerce industry. You have successfully covered eComm and ideally come from a high-impact eCommerce technology company. You have a track record of working with and editing in-house writers and freelance writers who also specialize in eCommerce storytelling and how to package data-driven information. You know how to deliver complex ideas clearly. You love to dive deep to find the most valuable, reliable and up-to-date sources of information. Once you've gathered all your research, you know how to shape it into articles that are structured in a logical and highly captivating manner.
You're not afraid of experimenting and you interpret data in order to continuously improve your work. You're a team player and are eager to handle multiple challenging projects at once.
You have a strong understanding of SEO and you know how to optimize online content.
A background in one (or more) of the following disciplines would be helpful: marketing, eCommerce, journalism.
As an eCommerce Blog Editor, you will:
- Interview internal and external thought leaders, industry experts and Wix users to craft accurate and original content
- Work with our SEO team to identify the best keywords and implement them in your articles
- Analyze the blog's performance and implement a content strategy to continuously optimize the traffic
- Creatively manage and edit a team of in-house and freelance writers
- Identify successful and compelling Wix sellers, curate and showcase their work, and engage with them
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Manager of eCommerce outbound content to determine the direction of the blog
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.