We're Topaz Labs, an AI tech company that builds one-click image and video quality software with deep learning. Over 1M photographers and designers trust us with their work, including on teams at Apple, Netflix, NASA, and more. We've processed over 1 billion images, achieved 1000% revenue growth in the last 4 years, and we're only getting started.
We’re looking for our very first marketing leader to lead product marketing across our company as Director of Product Marketing. You’ll have deep immediate and future impact: build our product marketing team from the ground up, determine company growth strategy, and work directly with the CEO. Since we are B2C tech software, we don't have a sales team and instead rely on marketing to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
- Rocketship growth and opportunity for impact ($3M → $30M revenue in four years)
- Over 1 million customers (including companies like Apple, NASA, Netflix) have used us for over 1 billion photos. Our tech has been covered by Fast Company, The Verge, Engadget, Mashable, BBC, and more
- World-class team that executes quickly, obsesses about the customer experience, and promotes from within
- Profitable company with infinite runway
- You've previously grown a marketing team from 0-5 to 10+
- You think from first principles and focus on the core issues
- You have deep expertise with product marketing within the tech industry, ideally with B2C software
- You have strong technical skills in SEO, paid acquisition, funnel optimization, or content creation (videos, tutorials, emails, etc).
- Strongly preferred: experience as a founder or early employee in a fast-paced tech startup.
- Strongly preferred: photography / videography interest and experience
This is a unique role for the right person to apply their marketing leadership to accelerate an already high-growth company. We offer strong base salary plus significant ownership that scales with the company's growth. We also offer 100% covered medical/dental/vision for employees, 15 days annual PTO plus holidays, and 401k matching. This is a full-time on-site role in Dallas, TX, and we will ask you to relocate if you're not in the area.
Read Full Job Description