Director of Marketing at Bungie (Remote)
Bungie’s Publishing Organization is looking for a new Director of Marketing! We are searching for a proven leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who has experience managing complex projects and building teams. As Director of Marketing, you will create and execute the publishing vision and strategy that is consistent with Bungie’s brand strategies, optimized for the target market, demonstrating best-in-class practices and aligned through the Bungie Publishing Organization.
Success in this role will require experience leading and managing the teams required to facilitate and deliver world-class content across the full spectrum of publishing operations. Additionally, this role will work as a key contributing member of the business unit championing vital consumer insights, customer satisfaction, and commercial success.
- Drive and maintain a clear well-rounded strategy for our mobile marketing organization encompassing UA, Product Marketing, Creative, Growth Analytics, and Organic Marketing, from business goals to the handoff to each marketing group’s departmental goals.
- Develop mature GTM plan in collaboration with the game development leadership and external partners.
- Build and maintain organizational bridges collaborate with mainline marketing teams, in order to ensure both strategic and executional alignment across the Bungie marketing initiatives.
- Resident expert on Mobile Marketing organizational development initiatives, such as L&D, org structure, and mobile team processes
- Manage departments of the Mobile Marketing team as necessary to ensure effectiveness
- Work with central teams including Business Development, Legal and Licensing to identify, acquire and manage rights and approvals of marketing materials and content
- Ensure international teams are integrated into planning and execution and have the autonomy and resources to deliver regional marketing and sales success
- Passion for games and game marketing
- Experience leading F2P / mobile marketing teams
- Ability to work cooperatively and with respect across a broad group of leaders and contributors from a variety of fields
- Master negotiator, able to work within ambiguity and emerge with concrete deliverables in a diplomatic, positive culture
- Data driven, analytical approach
- Strong understanding of all facets of marketing, including product marketing and performance marketing
- Discipline and judgment to ensure marketing processes deliver critically important priorities on a fixed cadence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent shifts in focus
- Strong critical-thinking, organization, time management and management skills
- Experience building and leading a marketing team
- Experience in development incubation processes, portfolio strategy, and tactics in which you have seen great ideas succeed and fail in execution and learned from those experiences
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, business analysis, and data-informed decision-making capabilities
- Be proficient with business intelligence tools working closely with analytics and services through an always learning mindset
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.