Director of Demand Generation at Big Health (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:56 p.m. (CST) on Friday, January 28, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health.
We do this through our digital therapeutics: Daylight™ for worry and anxiety, and Sleepio™, for poor sleep.
These fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs.
And our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to engage people anytime and anywhere and ultimately help them overcome their mental health challenges.
Today, over 10 million people worldwide have access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US (including Boston Medical, The Hartford, Google, and Home Depot ) and the UK’s NHS.
We are looking for a Director of Demand Generation to oversee the demand generation funnel to achieve revenue goals that support the growth of Big Health.
As the Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for owning Big Health’s demand generation strategy and ABM executing scalable, data-driven initiatives and campaigns that drive qualified leads. Working closely with the leadership team, the director will play a critical role in taking the company through the next phase of growth by generating new pipeline in both current and new markets, help grow our existing customer base, and design our marketing strategy to build awareness and drive deals faster.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new leads and nurture our existing database of leads
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation system (i.e., Hubspot) to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall prospect database
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, webinars, events)
- Work with the content marketing and sales teams to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials to drive awareness, interest, and engagement
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance, and ROI of marketing spend
What you bring:
- 5+ years Marketing experience
- Deep expertise of best techniques on ABM and Enterprise demand gen experience
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail and ability to develop copy and leverage marketing automation and CRM tools
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with popular marketing automation and sales automation systems, particularly Hubspot and Salesforce.com, B2B focused experience, related experience, healthcare or benefit team experience a plus
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials: Drip campaigns, nurture campaigns, ABM automation programs, SDR/BDR integrated programs
- Experience influencing and communicating products to customers, prospects, and sales professionals demonstrated by excellent written (including copywriting and proofreading) and oral communication skills
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a highly collaborative team that understands absolute goals as a group and how to achieve them together
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.
Read Full Job Description