Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
- Own highly visible display or paid social growth campaigns. This includes responsibility for bids and audiences, creatives and landing pages, scheduling and testing.
- Measure and analyze performance, and identify new opportunities based on both internal and platform sources.
- Responsible for setting up all DSP conversion tracking and attribution
- Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns, and tools.
- Develop strategic marketing plans for paid media that includes but not limited to display ads, native, and social media channels.
- Work with both internal teams and external agencies to identify gaps and opportunities for campaign optimizations.
- Manage our tagging, tracking and reporting in partnership with the operations team
- Assess and develop new digital ad opportunities
What you will need:
- 5+ years experience in the Digital Marketing space, ad tech vendor experience preferred
- Hands-on experience working with Google Marketing Platforms (GCM, DV360, SA360, GA360) and Paid Social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit etc.)
- Expertise in conversion tracking models and floodlight tag implementation & testing
- Experience in ad server, DSP/RTB platforms, and ad verification partners (MediaMath, The Trade Desk, DV, etc.)
- Expertise in conversion tracking models and floodlight tag implementation
- Fluency in DMP/CDP & experience in audience segmentation and persona building
- Proven track record of successful online marketing campaigns and experiments -- owning campaign performance and adjusting tactics to meet goals and budgets.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, ability to turn analysis into actionable programs, and ability to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Excellent attention to detail and exceedingly organized
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
- 401K match and ESPP
- Flexible PTO
- Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
- Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
- Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
- Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share our story with the world—and this is a once-in-a-career chance to help plan, coordinate, implement, and oversee it. As part of the global leader in the Unified Communications space, you’ll be supported with the resources to produce work that not only moves the needle, but moves markets.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.