Digital Marketing Product Manager at EveryMundo
EveryMundo, A PROS Company (www.everymundo.com) is a global leader in airline performance marketing technology, currently extending to cater other industries including hospitality and events. We help our customers drive direct-channel growth with high-performance solutions. Our products increase traffic, improve conversion rate, enhance user experience, and drive brand engagement on and off the client’s website.
EveryMundo is proud to be part of PROS Holdings Inc, a leading SaaS platform provider that enables direct, personalized customer engagement to create superior brand experiences and foster brand loyalty. Our cultural fit with PROS is what makes our combination so unique and compelling and why we will further transform the brand experiences all businesses deliver.
We are seeking to add a Digital Marketing Product Manager to our team. The ideal candidate is based in Miami, Florida or in Ecuador.
Our ideal candidate has an analytical mind, a natural curiosity to solve problems, and lives in the digital world. EveryMundo offers the opportunity for talented individuals to apply their experience, knowledge and skills in a fast-paced environment. We hire self-starters who possess a desire to have a big impact in a growing company.
airSEM Product Description
airSEM is a suite of data-driven Search Engine Marketing tools that empower airlines to increase their online penetration and grow their direct channel.
With these tools, airlines are able to launch unlimited search engine marketing campaigns with optimized bidding, promotions, and include real-time fares in relevant market currency for every route in more than 30 languages.
As a Digital Marketer Product Manager you are Accountable for:
- Owning the product vision and strategy along with the Product Roadmap and related processes
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert on core product and interdependencies between other products
- Adhering to and developing best practices to support the EM Product Life Cycle (gather business requirements, perform detailed analysis, and produce associated functional specifications across multiple functions) by interfacing across departments
- Understanding the customer and end user needs to prioritize features which engage and convert while remaining true to the product vision and strategy
- Utilizing KPI Dashboards and product data to drive decision making for the improvement of the product and its features
As a Digital Marketer Product Manager you are Responsible for:
- Documenting and processing user stories and related use cases for new features or changes to existing features
- Publishing product release notes for internal and customer-facing communication
- Defining and documenting implementation approach and support workflows for all new products and features
- Ensuring test plans incorporate all core and fringe use cases (in collaboration with QA Team)
- Conducting product and new feature training along with documenting supplementary materials
- Organizing customer feature requests for consideration for Product Roadmap
- Reporting Product Success KPIs
- Performing or coordinating User Acceptance Testing
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Create feature documentation, training plans, and feature support workflows
- Understand all core processes such as Product Lifecycle, Product Roadmap, Product Implementation, and Sprint Planning
- Establish familiarity with product instances and customer implementation methods, use cases, and customizations
- Begin reviewing and troubleshooting reported bugs to gain deeper understanding of inter-dependencies and responsible teams
- Advanced ownership in all development lifecycle activities, including: developing technical design plans, documenting use cases, and defining requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of customer and end user needs through thoughtful ideation and product roadmap planning
- Ability to translate product usage data into meaningful insights for product roadmap prioritization
- Complete ownership in all development lifecycle activities. Provide overall guidance and support to ensure the product meets business objectives.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on core product; troubleshooting advanced issues and assisting others when technical questions arise
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience with Paid Search Engines (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Baidu, Yandex, etc)
- Language skills: English, bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (Computer Science or Engineering degree is preferred)
- 3+ years of professional experience with a minimum of one year as a Product Manager, or Product Analyst
- Significant Technical Product Analyst experience across the full project lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment) with specific attention to requirements and design
- Experience writing technical requirements, including foundational elements such as user stories, user journeys, and acceptance criteria
- Capable of illustrating design ideas using wireframes or process flows
- Familiarity with SQL, PHP, React.JS, Angular.JS, and AWS/Lambda
- Experience in Social Media platforms (Facebook ads)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google ads APIs
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Solid background in gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements and business details to apply to solutions across the company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable in presenting suggestions for change and or improving workflow
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach with willingness to learn
- Strong process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modeling, and functional design
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision
- HRA Company funded account
- Employer matching 401K Plan
- Paid Parental Leave
- Uncapped vacation and sick days
- Flexible schedule, work from wherever you are
- Virtual yoga classes
- Monthly wellness and company activities
WHY WORK WITH US?
EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines.
- Teamwork, Empowerment, Execution, Communication, Learning, Diversity, Change are our Company core values.
This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.