Digital Marketing Manager, Organic Search - L3
Drift is seeking a driven and strategic Digital Marketing Manager to join our revenue marketing team. This go-to-market team is responsible for creating and executing Drift’s marketing campaigns, delivering programs that drive pipeline and make a real impact on every segment of the business.
You will be the expert on Drift’s organic search channel and know how to move the needle. You’ll analyze our website performance and SEO data, and take those insights to deliver corresponding SEO and SEM strategies. You’ll collaborate directly with our content, website, digital advertising, product marketing, and demand generation teams to build one connected organic marketing engine. Ultimately -- you’re always thinking about how to maximize inbound demand and pipeline.
This role is made for a digital marketer who loves search engine optimization, understands the customer journey, and uses both sides of your brain to create connected SEM experiences that engage and convert the right buyers. You’re responsible for overseeing the organic search channel to acquire interested leads, generate booked meetings for our sales team, and drive pipeline.
Ideal candidates are passionate about emerging technology, hypergrowth company culture and the future of sales and marketing. Previous experience in SEO and digital marketing is necessary.
What you'll be doing on the revenue marketing team at Drift:
- Develop SEO strategies to support the growing demand generation needs of our sales team.
- Establish intimate knowledge of how marketing and sales professionals are getting their information today, and execute corresponding SEO tactics to grow qualified inbound traffic from our target personas at every stage of the customer journey.
- Measure and analyze organic search channel performance to proactively recommend where opportunities for further optimization and growth exist.
- Collaborate with our content and product marketing teams to create and optimize landing pages for highly qualified SERPs.
- Collaborate with our web team on technical SEO improvements and to prepare for evolving algorithm updates.
- Collaborate with the broader digital team to develop complementary paid search strategies, and one holistic approach to search engine marketing.
- Self-motivated problem solver, able to communicate proactively without close supervision.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to distill insights from web, SEO, and funnel data; and action corresponding recommendations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to coordinate SEO and SEM initiatives across content, website, digital advertising, product marketing, and demand generation teams.
- Fast learner with initiative and willingness to learn new things, test new techniques, and experiment.
- Time management pro with the ability to prioritize initiatives based on impact.
- Experience with digital marketing, SEO, inbound marketing, and demand generation strategies.
- Experience with SEO platforms; such as Conductor, Brightedge, ahrefs, or SEMrush.
- Experience with content management systems; such as WordPress.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms; such as Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, or Hubspot.
- Experience with Asana or project management tools a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus.