What you'll do:
- Lead the growth of our existing affiliate, teacher, and student referral programs.
- Develop channel plans to increase new subscriptions and revenue, considering performance metrics, marketing funnels, and resources.
- Manage and expand the existing affiliate network, referrals, and direct relationships.
- Hands-on execution and collaboration with our affiliate agency, including goal setting, partner recruitment, campaign deployment, and optimization.
- Optimize flows to increase conversion rates and virality within these channels.
- Develop promotions and incentive structures to maximize growth and meet efficiency.
- Full responsibility for the strategies, budgets, and performance against goals.
Why we're excited about you:
- 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing role, managing affiliate, referral, or similar channels.
- Experience developing an in-house affiliate or referral program strongly preferred.
- Hands-on expertise with affiliate platforms (Impact, CJ, Rakuten, etc.) and related technical tasks (pixels, tracking links, reversals, etc.).
- Able to negotiate and structure affiliate relationships for success and net positive results.
- Know how to drive word-of-mouth and craft incentive programs that benefit all sides.
- Evidence of analytical skills, preferably with the use of data, statistics, and/or models.
- Know how to assemble and coordinate resources to achieve sales results.
- Feel a strong sense of ownership for your work and goals.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You will have both support and autonomy to drive results. You’ll take two existing channels and turn them into core areas of growth for the business.
- Growth: You’ll have a key role on a high-visibility team. There will be opportunities to shine professionally and reach new milestones in your career.
- Our team: We are a passionate, high-performance team that is a lot of fun to work with. Our culture has been consciously designed to encourage transparency, curiosity, creativity, and impact.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.