Digital Ad Ops Specialist - Media at Spectrum (Charlotte, NC)
The Advanced AdOps Specialist ensures the successful fulfillment and stewardship of locally sold Online and Advanced TV advertising campaigns across the Spectrum Reach markets. Works with regional markets to effectively execute the day-to-day advertising campaign needs and has direct contact with multiple cross functional teams and levels of the company..
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Ensure that campaign revisions are fully communicated and executed with 100% accuracy.
- Efficiently and effectively execute and manage new and revised digital orders.
- Traffic all ads in the ad serving platform and confirm successful launch.
- Maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work quickly and flawlessly execute ad campaigns is critical to this role as we continue to grow our digital products and services
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working within assigned deadlines
- Ability to pivot between multiple digital systems each day
- Ability to build relationship cross functionally
- Strong MS Office experience, particularly strong Excel skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and workflows
- Have sense of urgency and strong ability to prioritize tasks, be self-motivated, and able to effectively manage time and priorities
- Work independently or as a team and multitask
- Data driven, curious, proactive, and self-motivated
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical team members and have the ability to tailor communication accordingly
- Experience within the digital online advertising ecosystem, including familiarity with ad management systems preferred
- Understanding of digital advertising operations and industry preferred
- Understanding of digital products and all relevant specifications, guidelines, availability, and creative performance preferred
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience ATF111 303393 303393BR