About the Role:
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Program Manager (Contractor) at DreamBox Learning. This role will manage end-to-end customer engagement programs and support customers by driving initial adoption and ongoing product usage.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Support the end-to-end development, execution, and analysis of customer marketing programs, such as Math Challenge on Demand and our Summer School and Back to School programs, to engage our current customer base and drive product usage
- Assist with post-sale customer campaign development for administrator and teacher segment campaigns
- Coordinate with internal teams such as Client Success, Product Management, and Digital Marketing, and 3rd party designer/content writer on customer marketing components (asset development & process approvals)
- Assist with monthly customer marketing program reporting and metrics
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing, marketing campaigns, event management, or marketing programs
- Strong project management skills, highly organized with a high attention to detail
- Proactive, action-oriented, anticipating needs before they happen, and has a strong willingness to learn
- Strong communication and writing skills joined with a positive outlook and disposition
- Prior education or EdTech experience is a major plus, but not required
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
#LI-Remote #BI-Remote #LI-JW1
At DreamBox, we believe diversity is an essential strength. That’s why we’re committed to providing an inclusive culture, an equitable work environment, and creating the most effective educational products that celebrate the diversity in students, families, communities, and the world. We know that talent exists everywhere, but opportunity does not. Therefore, we are a proud equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, but we don’t make these commitments simply because they’re required by law. We hold ourselves to a higher standard and make these commitments so that everyone at DreamBox can bring their full selves to our important mission. Our identities matter, and in order to create a more just, equitable world, we know it begins with DreamBox being an inclusive workplace that serves as a model for that change.