Content Marketing Specialist at Hologram, Inc.
The future, as we see it, has millions of devices connected to the internet — everything from citywide bike sharing systems to smarter heart monitors to internet-connected eggs to catch sea turtle poachers. Hologram is here to connect anything to the internet — via our global cellular platform and network available in over 200 countries and territories. The future is connected, and we are connecting it.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to help us deliver and iterate on an aggressive content marketing strategy. Working in partnership with the Product, Design, Sales, and Marketing teams, you will help create awareness of our products and services to drive qualified leads for our Growth team.
You will have impeccable writing and editing skills, be able to manage multiple projects with minimal direction, and excel at explaining a complex technical product to many types of potential customers. You will also be an enthusiastic and collaborative person ready to be an integral part of a high-performing marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Content Marketing Manager execute the Content Strategy
- Identify opportunities to drive organic traffic to hologram.io, and help execute the SEO plan
- Oversee and help execute the social media plan
- Collaborate with Design and Sales to create marketing and sales collateral
- Assist in creating educational content (blogs, webinars) about complex subject matters, with an editorial viewpoint
- Assist in writing short-form content (ie: headlines, subheads, webinars, video scripts, social media posts, landing pages and other marketing assets)
Required Skills & Experience
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- 4-7 years content marketing experience
- 2-5 years managing and executing a social media strategy
- Writing and editing content experience, both short and long form, with a portfolio of work to back it up
- Experience creating SEO-focused content that drove organic traffic
- High comfort level with creating and publishing website content
- Proven experience analyzing data and presenting reports to senior staff
- Experience managing external agencies and/or freelancers
Helpful Skills & Experience
- Experience in a B2B tech environment, a startup environment, or a digital agency
- Ability to dive into complicated topics and interpret them for many use cases
- Interest in IoT and/or cellular communications
About Marketing at Hologram
The marketing department strives to make the process of connecting millions of devices to the internet easily understood. We’re building education and clearly articulating our value proposition from the first click to the signed contract. Our storytelling is both acquiring new customers and nurturing others along the way. We work collaboratively with Sales, Product, Design, and Customer Success to champion the voice of the customer to make the best products for our customers.
How we work at Hologram
Hologram is a fun, fast-paced and remote-first team united by our core values of ownership, transparency, and mindfulness. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Competitive, transparent pay and equity. The salary range for this role is $88,568 to $95,710 for an average cost of living city. (For candidates in the highest cost-of-living cities like San Francisco and New York, compensation rises to better meet your costs.)
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling
- 100% coverage of your medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits (and 80% for your family members!)
- 14 weeks of family leave
- Unlimited books, e-books, and audiobooks for continuous learning
- Generous home office setup stipend
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — Hologram is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive.
Together we’re building something great: a way to help everyone – and everything – stay online and connected.What to expect in the interview process:
- Preliminary interview with the Content Marketing Manager, Kelli Harris
- Brief exercise
- Second interview with Hologram marketing team member
- Final round of interviews to meet the broader cross-functional team
If you share our values and our passion for connecting the world, we’d love to review your application! For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email [email protected]
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, please still consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.