Content Marketing Manager - Wix Answers at Wix
The Wix Answers team. Wix Answers is a customer support platform developed and built in-house to support our over 200 million Wix users. Recently, Wix started selling its customer support platform to SMBs and enterprise companies that want to create better customer experiences for their brands. Wix Answers is just one piece of the innovative, cloud-based web development products that has made Wix's value more than $15 billion.
We're looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us grow our organic content strategy and bring our brand and acquisition campaigns to life.
A Content Marketing Manager with 3-7 years of experience crafting brand and acquisition campaigns and managing content strategies for B2B businesses. You're motivated in working in startup cultures where responsibilities entail leading your function both in strategy and execution. You have a strong understanding of the technical aspects of content creation and a passion for crafting campaigns that drive business outcomes forward.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work with internal stakeholders to ideate new campaign concepts, testing frameworks, and creative assets for brand and acquisition-based campaigns.
- Write copy for ads, landing pages, and where required short and long-form content
- Create and manage a content calendar anchored in growing website traffic through topic clustering and SEO best practices.
- Work with our growth team to measure the success of our content and its impact on our demand generation funnel.
- Provide best practices across the organization on content writing.
- Grow and manage our blog subscribers.
- Ideate new content mediums that extend our reach and engagement within the industry.
- Work within SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google
- Analytics or similar tools.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.