The voice of Wix.com. As Marketing Writers, our goal is to inspire and motivate our users to build, manage and grow an online presence whatever their level of expertise. We deliver engaging and impactful content for acquisition campaigns and videos, as well as inbound assets like emails, landing pages, banners. We're a team of passionate writers, inspired by our products and the people we work with. We're curious by nature and we understand how our users think in order to give them the relevant guidance they need to succeed. We're adaptable with a can-do attitude which we need in order to thrive in our fast paced environment.
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English with several years of professional writing experience. You're passionate about technology and you believe in the power of words to shape a brand. You've worked at a large company in a fast paced environment and you have a proven track record of marketing products. You're a fast learner, and you're not afraid to dive into new technology. You can quickly write clear, meaningful content in a relatable, conversational tone of voice. You understand the language we're creating at Wix and can use it seamlessly to write great content. You're a team player, great listener, natural researcher and an independent thinker. You ask the right questions and are open to constructive feedback.
As a Wix.com Marketing Writer, you will:
- Write high quality creative content for marketing materials such as emails, landing pages, banners, videos and online campaigns
- Apply and evolve the Wix.com tone and voice across all materials
- Collaborate well with Product Marketing Managers, Designers, Creative, Acquisition and many other teams within the company
- Think critically about the user's perspective and intent and apply it to your content
- Write copy that meets our brand goals and objectives
- Translate complicated, technical concepts from Product and Legal into inspiring, concise and relatable content
- Meticulously self-edit and adjust content according to feedback
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions
Please submit your CV, together with your portfolio or writing examples.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.